login | create account
All photos taken by Michael Ingalls, copyright © TheSabre.com (unless otherwise noted). Photos may not be used for commercial purposes, nor may they be altered or distributed to other sources. They are for entertainment purposes only and may be downloaded for personal use (i.e. for computer wallpaper).
- Calvin Baker has picked up his game, recently helping UVa to a road win over GT.
- Mike Scott lifts off for the opening tip against Auburn.
- Senior offensive lineman Eugene Monroe took home 1st Team All-ACC honors.
- On familiar ground: Anthony Poindexter, the best safety to ever play at UVa, is now coaching the defensive backs.
- Jon Copper, entered as a walk-on, finished as UVa's leading tackler his final three seasons.
- Red-shirt frosh Sammy Zeglinski running the point.
- Sylven Landesberg had a breakout game against VMI (28 points, 8 rebs, 8 assists, 3 steals).
- Freshman Sylven Landesberg against Shepherd during UVa's exhibition game.
- Freshman Jared Green scored his first collegiate touchdown against Miami.
- Only a freshman, Rodney McLeod has been a bright spot in the secondary for the Cavs this season.
- Cedric Peerman, here diving for a first down, accounted for both touchdowns against UNC.
- Kevin Ogletree hauls in a touchdown pass against ECU.
- Quarterback Marc Verica scored three TD's against the Terrapins (two by air, one by run).
- Clint Sintim is having a monster year at linebacker.
- Gretna High School (VA) retired Vic Hall's jersey this past weekend. Congrats Mr. Hall!.
- Former UVa star corner Ronde Barber holds up his retired jersey at Scott Stadium.
- Freshman DB Chase Minnifield secured UVa's win over Richmond with this interception.
- St. Louis Ram Chris Long generously signs autographs during USC pregame.
- Groh named Yannick Reyering as the starting placekicker this week.
- Dontrell Inman makes a catch and move during fall football training camp.
- Better, stronger, faster - Receiver Kevin Ogletree is back and ready to make an impact.
- Freshman QB Riko Smalls enjoys his first official day of college football practice.
- Kris Burd could become an important part of the offense the next couple of years.
- Peter Lalich will look to secure the starting QB position this fall.
- 2008 should be Eugene Monroe's time to shine.
- Marc Verica is one of three players vying for the starting QB job in 2008.
- Sean Singletary was selected as the 42nd pick of the 2008 NBA Draft on Friday.
- 2010 basketball recruit J.T. Terrell throws down in the JPJ.
- Mikell Simpson should play a large part in UVa's offense this season.
- With Chris Long in the NFL, Clint Sintim will look to step in as the leader of UVa's defense.
- Somdev Devvarman collected his second national title in as many years last week.
- Rising sophomore hoops recruit James McAdoo.
- UVa Lacrosse recruit Howie Long's stout defense helped STAB win the state championship.
- Rising senior post player Cadarian James (6-8, 210) at the Southern Invitational.
- Aaron Clark Terrence Fells-Danzer tackle Andrew Delvin during the spring game.
- The top two picks in the 2008 NFL Draft, Jake Long of Michigan and Chris Long of Virginia.
- Ben Rubeor scored four goals in UVa's win over Dartmouth.
- Talented stickmen like Shamel Bratton will help to keep UVa Lacrosse at the top.
- Cedric Peerman running drills during UVa's spring practice.
- Mamadi Diane scores on an athletic baseline reverse against Bradley.
- Jamil Tucker embraced Sean Singletary immediately following a steal and basket to beat ODU.
- Sean Singeltary smiles while holding up his retired jersey before the Maryland game.
- Sean Singeltary's reached 2,000 career points on this spectacular shot.
- Mike Scott is proving to be a valuable performer in the post.
- Jeff Jones hangs for a shot in the win over N.C. State.
- You can't stop the Lithuanian, you can only hope to contain him!
- UVa cheerleaders show their spirit.
- Adrian Joseph is leading the Hoos in rebounding this year.
- Sean Singletary sails in for two.
- Mamadi Diane slams one home in the win over Boston College.
- Chris Long, you will be missed.
- Branden Albert catches a rare pass during the Gator Bowl.
Additional Feature Photos